Recent Posts

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Major shoe envy/obsessions


Jane Aldridge from Sea of Shoes has THE most amazing shoe collection for a person under 18 (she is 17). Louis and I have already agreed upon that fact. My favourite shoes are partially hidden but they are the grey Emanuel Ungaro strappy branch heels... the furthest on the left at the bottom on the main shelf (I confused myself when I wrote that). By the way, the picture by no means encompasses her entire collection. There are many, many, many more. Especially more boots which I presume are too large to fit into this photo. And all her shoes are designer. Dries Van Noten, Chanel, Miu Miu, Louboutin, Maison Martin Margiela, Stella McCartney.... No jokes.

Looking at that picture gives me relief from the pain in my head and my hand. :) That is all.

~ Hurley Who?

1 comments:

Louis Tiffon said...

haha I am quite jealous but where does she even get the money to buy them?

+ her mum's a vintage buyer. pretty shoes =)