Recent Posts

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nooooooo!

Devastation. So most of you may not care/know about Archie and his perennial vacillitating between Betty and Veronica. But he finally chose! And the wrong person at that!

The cynic in me says the wedding won't even happen. Afterall, this is only part 1 out of 6. But then why is the title so misleadingly outright "Archie MARRIES Veronica"??

Also, ultimate nerd chic - archie bangles. I'd make my own, if i were brave enough to cut up literature :P


C.L.

6 comments:

d.read said...

I'm sorry, forgive my ignorance but enlighten me, who/what/how/why/when/where is archie?

Her cules said...

nooooooo!!!
my brother and I used to read these when he was really young. haha i remember those good ol days when that there was nothing better to do.

C.L. said...

ooh i forget it wasn't that popular here in Oz. well in essence (and because who.what.how.why...would take too long) its an American comic starring a redhead bundle of hormones (archie) and his gang of friends (betty, veronica, my fav jughead, reggie and some others who i forgot) and yes, as Her cules implied, it is a nice waste of time, particularly if one is stuck overseas in their grandparent's apartment in india and the best entertainment is their collection of 40-odd archie comics...
i have some, i'll bring them tomorrow so you can appreciate it in its realness, and not my crappy summarising.

whooo? said...

sounds devastating... i bet i'd be bawling if i had actually read an archie comic.. it is a comic right?

jet said...

Oh my gosh. This is life-changing! For some. I'll admit I've read a few Archie comics, but not enough to remember the characters well/storylines.

but seriously d.read. where have you been?

no name said...

apparently with me, because i too have never heard of this....comic