Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Google it!

This is where I want to work! I just came back from a tour of the Google offices in Sydney. Definitely one of THE coolest workplaces I have ever visited/seen.

The living wall!!

Although I didn't take a picture. the offices are also complete with 'micro kitchens' - small spaces complete with a fully stocked fridge of delicious drinks, a coffee machine, a range of cereals, mueslis, nibbles and snack foods. Oh, and did I mention that all three meals of the day are free? Oh, the perks of the job!

~ Hurley Who?

PS. Click on the photo to make them bigger...
PPS. This post has been edited as it is against Google policy to post pictures of their office... (except for the wall).

4 comments:

Louis Tiffon said...

Awow.
Insanely cool office space.
Particularly the conference table.
It'd be so hard to concentrate, I'd reckon.

d.read said...

holy schnitzel! i see that it pays to be a geek, most defs

cake.crusader said...

Omgosh. do they also have one of those tiny pools where you swim on the spot because the waves push you back?
I'd get so fat.

no name said...

I hope the concept of micro kitchens catches on, or just you know, more fridges.