Recent Posts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

moosic

I like books. And I like songs. Gosh Sally, you know me too well. We should get together soon. Over coffee. Talk about cool stuff like books and music and writing songs about books and music.

I reckon a conversation between us would go down somewhat like this:

Me: Hey Sally, what's the haps? I really like your Book Song.

Sally: Thanks Disco. It's very kind of you to say that.

Me: I bet you get that all the time though.

Sally: Sorry?

Me: You know. The whole fangirl gushing over your music. OMG lyk Salleee I luff youu soooo much!!!

Sally: Umm, not really. You see I'm just mildly cherished Australian indie singer-songwriter. Never mind the fact that I did all this work with New Buffalo and mainstream people didn't really notice. Never mind the fact that I wrote that 1234 song for Feist, that bitch who stole it off me. God I hate Feist.

Me: Yeah. Jesus, Feist, have a little compassion. Although she did make that kickass 15 minute long video for The Water which has Cillian Murphy in it. Mmm Cillian Murphy is so hot in such a creepy way...

Sally: ...whut.

Ok so it seems after all I can't find a link to Book Song by Sally Seltmann which I really recommend, so here's Dream About Changing instead. The whole album Heart That's Pounding is worthy of recommendation actually.



[disco.read]

1 comments:

no name said...

man (ie. boy) of your dreams, doesn't quite tick the box next to 'obese' though