Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This blog is not dead.

You have my word, yes the word of a supposedly anonymous stranger (or familiar friend) that writes under a pseudonym; I mean, why would you question me? Do you know who I am?

I actually really don't care if you do know me/not (if I don't know who you are, perhaps just a smidge), but you have to admit my point is correct - the fact that I am posting this right now is proving the fact that this blog is not dead.

So I leave you with a beautiful track, courtesy of a great collaboration between Feist & Grizzly Bear - Service Bell.



~Louis Tiffon

3 comments:

C.L said...

great song :) a collaboration made in indie heaven.
and i'll back you on your claim that this blog is not dead, merely emerging out of a brief hibernation..

d.read said...

love the song. and vive la 75937th revival! would be v. interested in seeing the activity peaks and troughs of the blog graphed out :)

no name said...

Looove, clip is far too indie (ie. shit and pointless)/post-mod though.