Recent Posts

Thursday, October 9, 2008

GAY

HELLO!
I guess the title says I'm experiencing cerebral ecstasy, but I have just discovered a video that says something important. I guess.


(Sorry I tried to get the video onto this blog but I'm a tech n00b and YouTube won't let me. Anyone care to help with this?)

What do I think about the video? Well, could have been better executed - we all know acting might not be Hilary's forte (because her songs are such a big hit...) but I think the overarching message and target audience (ie. YOU) is spot on.


Hope your holidays are good, and you are doing NOTHING! (or whatever makes you happy)


- Hurley Who?


PS. I watched Tropic Thunder a few days ago... all I can say is, TOM CRUISE! (sorry, if you haven't seen it, you will have no idea what I'm taking about)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilary duff has now convinced me not to say things are gay.

Anonymous said...

the ad had potential...but hilary was too nice. she should have said something equally outrageous and un-pc.

Anonymous said...

oops
i always say that

Pâte Brisée said...

Omg, true!! It's the same in Tagalog (Filipino language) the word 'bakla' has evolved to have a double meaning of both 'homosexual' and 'fake/imitation'. So wrong.