Recent Posts

Thursday, January 1, 2009

hand jigging

So I've always preferred Daft Punk's original Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger to Kanye's and I'm not sure if this justifies my preference but it sure does demonstrate the lengths that some people will go to to...well I'm not sure if there's really a term for this:

(if you actually have a life and aren't to keen on watching the minute and a half intro, skip to the middle where it gets...speedy)



So I'm sure there is one question that is on all of our minds - how long did this guy spend practising this?

And if you're asian and have a pen, you'll really appreciate this one:



Get practising, kids.



[no name]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am torn between reluctant admiration and fierce irritation at why these people have so much freakin SPARE TIME