Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

what i love

You know what? I love good music. And these days, tis a bit hard to find good indie music. Perhaps I've just been reading shitindie.com or reallyawfulmusic.blogspot or moosicmightaswellbemadebycows.org or something (note i doubt any of those are real sites but you may try if you want, and no offence to cows i'm sure they make great music in their own right) but a few days ago I realised why it was the case - the case being why I can't seem to find proper good indie music. It is because indie music is generally quite bad, thus why it is indie (independent in the original sense of the word, i.e unsigned and label-less NOT weird fringe cuts + a Kook) although that is not to say that all indie is bad. Some is/are? (help! grammar crisis) quite good. This is very vague.

Moving on, I am addicted to these:

Adele - Melt My Heart To Stone


Lykke Li - Little Bit (CSS remix)


Enjoy the summer, cos it ain't gonna last forever kiddies.

love [disco]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your posts are always so colourful and noice... very noice.

add a bit of spice to the day